MBB Advisors’ founder and Managing Director, Michael Bernd Bayer, has spent 25 years as a senior global business leader with Fortune 500 service providers and technology companies, including T-Mobile, Cisco, Avaya and NCR Corporation.
His considerable business experience includes leading businesses of all sizes, from 10 employees to more than 4,000, with broad end-to-end (SW-HW-Services) portfolios.
Established in Switzerland 2018, MBB Advisor’s encapsulates and applies Michael’s extensive industry knowledge and expertise. In all of his engagements with clients, he aims to create sustainable achievements and measurable results.
- Broad experience in transforming, changing existing businesses, “make or buy” decisions, M&A support (pre- and post-merger), structuring of funding rounds, scaling up and exits
- Led national, international and global businesses from $20m up to >$6b topline revenue in multinational and multicultural environments
- Deep knowledge in the High-Tech industry and in ITC-/Fin-/Retail/-Tech specifically
- Shaping and executing e2e “go to market” models for Direct, Indirect and Multi-Channel Organizations
- Business Unit leadership, incl. SW-, HW-Dev and Professional Services
- Non-executive board member, advisory board member, senior advisor to Startups, PE-/VC-firms and family-owned businesses
Michael is a highly motivated and very successful individual who is passionate about sharing his experiences through supporting boards/entrepreneurs and owners in creating a better future for their company, venture and/or Startup.